Several members (maybe 100, probably less) he class got together at a Meridian High School football game on that Friday night of the October weekend and watched Meridian fight back from a 21-point deficit to nip the Brandon Bulldogs.
Later, on Saturday, there was a get-together at a park near Magnolia Junior High.
Also, on Saturday evening, there was a big bash at The Hungry Heifer restaurant/bar near downtown on 15th Avenue.
Class of 1982
Friday, October 12, 2012
· 5:30 pm: Tailgating – Scott Gray’s moms house (yellow house with diamond shape driveway) located at 2809 Poplar Springs Drive, approximately two houses down from the west side rear parking lot of Meridian High School stadium. Bring your favorite dish or beverage, or just yourself for food, fun, and fellowship.
· 7:00 pm: Wildcat Football (Homecoming) Brandon @ home. Seating will be roped off for the class of 1982. Tickets $8.00 at the gate.
· After Party (Optional)….Faces Lounge 820 22nd Avenue, Meridian, MS. Downtown across from the main Post Office....$10.00 cover charge.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
· 11 am – 1 pm: Picnic at Magnolia/Velma Young Park 2400 16th Avenue, Meridian, MS. Bring your picnic baskets, blankets, beach towels and any games you would like to share.
· 2 pm: Meridian High School walking tour. Meet in the faculty parking lot across from the cafeteria.
· 7:30 pm until: Late afternoon meet and greet at the Hungry Heifer located at 1310 14th Street, Meridian, MS. Food and beverages at your own expense.